Saladaeng Residences Siloma (800110) Soi Gotche, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500
Saladaeng Residences is a condominium project, developed by PACE Development, located at Soi Gotche, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500. PACE Development is also the developer behind The Ritz – Carlton Residences at MahaNakhon and Nimit Langsuan. Construction of Saladaeng Residences was completed in 2011. Condominium comprises of a single building, having 25 floors and includes 132 units.
The average sale price at Saladaeng Residences is ฿261,316 per sqm. This is 65.2% above current average sale price in Bang Rak district (฿158,219 per sqm) and 151.7% above the average price in Bangkok (฿103,819 per sqm).
Sales prices at Saladaeng Residences have been unchanged over the past year.
Rental prices at Saladaeng Residences are 38.2% above average in Bang Rak and 81.3% above average in Bangkok.
Facilities at Saladaeng Residences include elevator, parking, 24-hours security, cctv, swimming pool, sauna, gym, garden / bbq, wi-fi.
Saladaeng Residences conveniently located just within 870 m or about 11 minutes walk from the Lumphini. If you drive, the nearest tollway entrance is located 1.8 km from the condo.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
- The City Viva is 1.5 km away (approximately 8 minutes by car)
- Tesco Lotus – 1.6 km (7 minutes by car)
- U Center – 2 km (6 minutes by car)
- Villa Market (Lang Suan) – 2.1 km (8 minutes by car)
- De For-Rest At Yen Akat – 2.2 km (7 minutes by car)
The closest schools in proximity to Saladaeng Residences include:
- College Of Graduation Study In Management, located within 560 m away (approximately 7 minutes by foot)
- Khon Kaen University – 560 m (7 minutes by foot)
- Mae Fa Luang University – 670 m (8 minutes by foot)
- Thai Red Cross Society Nursing College – 1.2 km (6 minutes by car)
- Faculty Of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University – 1.3 km (5 minutes by car)