Silver Heritage Su38 (800103) Soi Santi Suk, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Silver Heritage is a condominium project, located at Soi Santi Suk, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110. Construction of Silver Heritage was completed in 2007. Condominium comprises of a single building, having 8 floors and includes 27 units.
The average sale price at Silver Heritage is ฿122,800 per sqm. This is 8.1% below current average sale price in Khlong Toei district (฿133,624 per sqm) and 18.3% above the average price in Bangkok (฿103,819 per sqm).
Sales prices at Silver Heritage have been falling over the past year.
Rental prices at Silver Heritage are 9.9% below average in Khlong Toei and 7.8% above average in Bangkok.
Facilities at Silver Heritage include elevator, parking, 24-hours security, cctv, swimming pool, sauna, gym.
Silver Heritage conveniently located just within 690 m or about 9 minutes walk from the Thong Lo. If you drive, the nearest tollway entrance is located 1.9 km from the condo.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
- Bangkok Mediplex is 1000 m away (approximately 5 minutes by car)
- Gateway Ekamai – 1 km (4 minutes by car)
- MaxValu – 1 km (9 minutes by car)
- Maxvalu Department Store (Ekkamai) – 1.2 km (7 minutes by car)
- The Horizon – 1.2 km (6 minutes by car)
The closest schools in proximity to Silver Heritage include:
- Melodies Internation Kindergarten, located within 200 m away (approximately 2 minutes by foot)
- Wisan Wit School – 260 m (3 minutes by foot)
- Patumkongka School – 360 m (4 minutes by foot)
- Baanrak Kindergarten – 710 m (9 minutes by foot)
- Kobato International Kindergarten – 830 m (10 minutes by foot)