The Pano (800156) Bang Phong Phang, Yan Nawa, Bangkok 10120
The Pano is a condominium project, developed by K Land, located at 884/5 พระรามที่ 3 Bang Phong Phang, Yan Nawa, Bangkok 10120. Construction of The Pano was completed in 2009. Condominium comprises of a single building, having 55 floors and includes 397 units.
The average sale price at The Pano is ฿155,626 per sqm. This is 82.4% above current average sale price in Yan Nawa district (฿85,299 per sqm) and 49.9% above the average price in Bangkok (฿103,819 per sqm).
Sales prices at The Pano have been unchanged over the past year.
Rental prices at The Pano are 41.9% above average in Yan Nawa and 23.1% above average in Bangkok.
Facilities at The Pano include elevator, parking, 24-hours security, cctv, swimming pool, sauna, gym, garden / bbq, playground / kid’s area, wi-fi.
The Pano located within 6.9 km or about 11 minutes by car from the Surasak. If you drive, the nearest tollway entrance is located 3.4 km from the condo.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
- Mono Poly Park is 2.1 km away (approximately 8 minutes by car)
- Central Plaza Department Store (Rama 3) – 3.9 km (7 minutes by car)
- Tops Market (Central Rama 3) – 3.9 km (7 minutes by car)
- Emporium Shopping Mall – 8.1 km (21 minutes by car)
- Tawan Supermarket – 8.7 km (26 minutes by car)
Also a 7-Eleven convenience store, located just 2 minutes walk away, will satisfy residents’s needs for everyday items shopping.