Via 49 for Rent (901670)
Via 49 is a condominium project, developed by Sansiri, located at Sukhumvit 49, Khlong Toei Nuea, Vadhana, Bangkok 10110. Sansiri is also the developer behind The Lanai Sathorn, THE BASE Downtown – Phuket and Summer Hua Hin. Construction of Via 49 was completed in 2013. Condominium comprises of a single building, having 8 floors and includes 85 units.
The average sale price at Via 49 is ฿175,667 per sqm. This is 21.2% above current average sale price in Watthana district (฿144,903 per sqm) and 71.9% above the average price in Bangkok (฿102,204 per sqm).
Sales prices at Via 49 have been unchanged over the past year.
Rental prices at Via 49 are 52.0% above average in Watthana and 81.6% above average in Bangkok.
Facilities at Via 49 include elevator, parking, 24-hours security, cctv, swimming pool, sauna, gym, garden / bbq, wi-fi.
Via 49 conveniently located just within 940 m or about 12 minutes walk from the Thong Lo. If you drive, the nearest tollway entrance is located 3.4 km from the condo.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
- Villa Market (Sukhumvit 49) is 450 m away (approximately 5 minutes by foot)
- MaxValu Tanjai (Rain Hill Fl.L1) – 660 m (8 minutes by foot)
- Sukhumvit 39 Complex – 780 m (9 minutes by foot)
- Miracle Mall Shopping Center – 980 m (4 minutes by car)
- The Manor – 1000 m (7 minutes by car)
The closest schools in proximity to Via 49 include:
- Well International School, located within 430 m away (approximately 5 minutes by foot)
- The Early Learning Center International School – 720 m (9 minutes by foot)
- Kids Kingdom International Kindergarten – 960 m (5 minutes by car)
- The First Steps International Pre-School – 1 km (4 minutes by car)
- Atsarat Kindergarten (Ivy Bound) – 1.1 km (5 minutes by car)
The location, where the condo is situated, offers a good choice of restaurants. Some of them are listed below:
- Il Tartufo Restaurant – 120 m (1 minute by foot)
- Il Tartufo – 140 m (2 minutes by foot)
- Akanoya Robatayaki – 190 m (2 minutes by foot)
- La Bottega Di Luca – 190 m (2 minutes by foot)
- Jin-Emon – 200 m (2 minutes by foot)